Wednesday, August 10, 2005

This I believe show in NPR

I have listened to quite a few good number of episodes in this programme This I belive
in National Public Radio NPR. This
story
that I listened to really stuck me a lot particularly the following lines..
which I belive applies to a whole range of situation we encounter in life.

""Always go to the funeral" means that I have to do the right thing when I really, really don't feel like it. I have to remind myself of it when I could make some small gesture, but I don't really have to and I definitely don't want to. I'm talking about those things that represent only inconvenience to me, but the world to the other guy. You know, the painfully under-attended birthday party. The hospital visit during happy hour."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home